Friday 25 October 2013

COOKING

My other hobby is cooking. I love to cooks but my dish is not that really delicious because i have taste problem. Whatever foods that i eat, for me, it is delicious, eventhough it is too sweet, or tasteless. 

I start to love cooking when i am 17 years old, after my SPM, where my mother force me to cook. At first, i just cook because i have been force to, but, ultimately, i felt that cooking is the thing that i have a passion to do, so thats why, whenever i free, i will cooks for me.

Eventhough, at first, my dishes was so bad, my family comment that its tasteless because lack of cooking skills, but it improve by time increases. I still working hard to improve my cooking skills so that i can give the most delicious food ever to my future husband...hehehehe..~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment